iOS and Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Flutter + iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your responsibilities will include the development of iOS/Flutter applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift, (knowledge in Objective C is a plus but not mandatory) and Cocoa Touch
- 2-3 years of experience in iOS application development.
- Knowledge of Flutter SDK for hybrid mobile application development.
- Ability to create clean, readable and maintainable code.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Good To Have
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred