Android and Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Flutter + Android application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your responsibilities will include the development of Android/Flutter applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Communicate and work with team members to effectively figure out the best course of action for developing top of the line applications.
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in Android application development.
- Knowledge of KOTLIN language for Android app development..
- Knowledge in MVVM architecture and ROOM database.
- Knowledge of Flutter SDK for hybrid mobile application development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services using native methods or 3rd party libraries like Retrofit.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good To Have
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers