Location: We have a number of openings across England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
As a business manager, you will lead the sales and business development initiatives of Excelledia consulting services focusing on business performance management and introducing ‘isorobot’, an enterprise management system in the UK & Europe market.
Roles and Responsibilities UK & Europe market.
- Represent Excelledia in business meetings and events
- Vendor registrations
- Tender Management (Identify, Prepare, and participate in tenders)
- Establish a partner network
- Business forecasting and strategic customer relationship management
- Explore opportunities with local, regional and national government organizations
3 best things about the job
- Working on cutting edge tool, one of its kind infused with AI capability
- Engaging with a great network of internal colleagues external clients
- Continuous learning, autonomy and room for development with the best in the industry
The skillsets & characteristics you will require
- Smart and curious thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge
- Keen to lead business development
- Desire to learn and progress
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Keen interest in applying your skillsets to business process consulting
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Zoom video – conferencing or similar technology
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience in positioning and recommending consulting (business advisory and technology) projects
- Experience in selling software solutions at Enterprise level (Government and large corporations)
- Access to existing business network to position the Excelledia business portfolio
Excelledia Consulting is a leading business process improvement and digital innovation firm, helping organizations to be significantly more effective, efficient and financially profitable. We provide best practice business optimization solutions that address processes, technology and organizational improvements.
Excelledia facilitates enhanced competitiveness and business growth through multi-faceted interventions leading to business improvements through people, process and digital innovation engagements.
To find out more about Excelledia and isorobot enterprise software:
Our office is at Nexus, University of Leeds. Purpose-built, state of the art meeting, conferencing and office venue specially for high technology digital companies.
Competitive as per industry standard, based on experience
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org