Location: We have a number of openings across England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
As an Innovation Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering excelledia business consulting projects and advisory services, focusing on business performance management and digital innovation and transformation.
Roles and Responsibilities UK & Europe market.
- Delivering consulting and advisory projects
- Business development activities (attending meetings with clients and potential clients)
- Tender Management (Identify, Prepare and Participate in Tenders)
- Expanding our Partner Network
- Explore opportunities with Local, Regional and National Government organizations
3 best things about the job
- Developing and delivering cutting edge tools and services to a varied and interesting client base
- Engaging with a truly international network of internal colleagues and external clients
- Continuous learning, autonomy & room for development with the best in the industry
The skillsets & characteristics you will require
- Smart and curious thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge
- Love working with people and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be passionate about finding creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs
- Be driven to learn & succeed with a winning mentality
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Keen interest in applying your skillsets to business process consulting
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience in delivering and selling consulting (business advisory and technology) projects
- Experience in selling consulting and software solutions to a broad range of organisations (government, SMEs and large corporations)
- Access to existing business network to position the Excelledia business portfolio
Excelledia is a Business Performance Management company specialising in People, Process and Technology. We have offices in Qatar, UAE, India, Kuwait and Malaysia. We have recently established our digital innovation centre in Belfast with the help and support of Invest NI and have offices in Nexus Leeds in collaboration with University of Leeds. We have highly ambitious growth plans for the UK & Europe and need an equally ambitious team to grow alongside us, share in our success and help to shape it.
To find out more about Excelledia and isorobot enterprise software:
Our office is at Nexus, University of Leeds. Purpose built, state of the art meeting, conferencing and office venue specially for high technology digital companies.
Competitive as per industry standard, based on experience
Send your CV to email@example.com