• To write neat HTML for web pages, emailers & Landing Pages.
• Work closely with engineering and product management, technical leads and other developers to define solutions.
• Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
• Work with the project team to meet due dates, while working through tasks and recommending solutions.
• Proficient in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the web pages will adhere to them.
• Proficient in writing mobile-friendly responsive Web pages.
• Maintaining software workflow management with a project management tool like GitHub.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD.
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps.
• Working knowledge of Angular (4 and above) will be an added advantage.
Web development: 2 years (Preferred)
HTML: 2 years (Preferred)
AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)